Super Summer Annual Intros!

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Mon Jun 23 12:39:20 EDT 2003

Jon said...

> While I doubt is SofM would get a place in my top 1000
> movies I have to admit that I'd love to see a car
> pulled up at traffic lights belting out the soundtrack
> of SofM, certainly far preferable to that DOOF, DOOF,
> DOOF music (?) that one usualy hears. In fact it is a
> splendid image. Tell your partner he's wrong - it
> makes you an institution.

::grin::  Reminds me of when I was standing at the bus stop a few months
ago, and this car came by, little show-off-y sub-sporty job, windows down,
driver a 20-ish skanger-type (bleached hair, shiny tracksuit, too much gold
jewellry), music blaring out...music was Bonnie Tyler's "Holding Out For A
Hero".  I laughed my ass off.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"[My rule] for keeping my temper in order, is never to leave it too long
with another person."
- Horace Walpole