Super Winter Annual Intros!

Mon Jun 23 12:45:24 EDT 2003

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:24:39 +0100, minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:

>Irina remarked:
>
>>On Monday 23 June 2003 05:06, Ros wrote:
>>>  DWJ I like less than the rest of the list does: The Ogre Downstairs,
>>> Dogsbody.
>>You can't like Dogsbody less than I do.
>
>Somebody had better come up with a definition for "the rest of the list",
>quick, because one thing I can see from these biocapsules is that we are by
>no means unanimous on anything (thank Ghu!)

It means "the responses that stood out in my memory because I read them most
recently and/or they were in wild disagreement with my own opinion, and I
started to feel lost and alone in a sea of troubles."  Or something like
that.

And yes, we are grateful not to be in unanimity on anything, else there
would be nothing to discuss, neh?

Melissa Proffitt