Super Summer Annual Intros!

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Mon Jun 23 09:02:16 EDT 2003

deborah wrote

>Currently reading: Firebird, to finish the review.  Lots of Amy
>Unbounded mini-comics, which I found at my comic bookstore -- yay!  I
>just read Megan Lindholm's Wizard of the Pigeons last night.

Isn't Amy Unbounded fabulous? I started with the trade paperback
"Belondwegg Blossoming" (not sure I got the spelling on that right
and it's currently packed in a box) and immediately ordered all of
the mini-comins from marsimport.com. I think they're comics that many
people on this list would enjoy. Not sure I'm up to describing them
accurately . . . anyone else who knows them want to give it a go?

>Books waiting for: New comics, as always.

Every Wednesday finds me hovering as the owner of the comic shop I
frequent puts the new ones on the shelves!

>Linda Medley to start writing
>Castle Waiting again.

I was sooooo depressed when she announced in her last issue that it
would be the last one for the forseable future.

widdy
--
Dissent is the highest form of patriotism. Thomas Jefferson

Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net