Introductions

Caroline Mills carrie at pitofdespair.org
Mon Jun 23 08:55:52 EDT 2003

Hi folks.  I've been reading the list archive for a couple of months,
but have only just signed up.

> Name: Caroline Mills

>  Living in: Somewhere between Cambridge (UK), Bristol and New York for
the next few months

>  Age: 23
>
>  What I do when not playing here: I'm a soon-to-be-ex- student.  If
anyone will emply me, soon-to-be- structural engineer

> Married/partnered/?: Boyfriend (Peter) of four years. we may move in
together next year if I can find work on the same continent as him.

>  Offspring (human variety): none
>
>  Offspring (four-legged and winged): none
>
> First DWJ/when:  Dogsbody, when young.  Properly discovered her from
this list (!) about a year ago.

> Favourite DWJ; Power of Three, Lives of Christopher Chant
>
>  Least favourite DWJ - Black Maria, Sudden Wild Magic
>
>  Other authors/books - To pick a few at random, Bujold, Lee & Miller,
Elizabeth Peters, Jane Aiken Hodge, Asimov, Carol Berg...`I'm a
recovering trashy historical romance addict, now tending towards fantasy

> Music: very indiscriminate

Csroline