dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #667

Aimee Smith s4028253 at student.uq.edu.au
Sun Jun 22 20:19:40 EDT 2003

There's nothing like other people's posts to let you know what you've
forgotten to put on your own intro lists!
(For example:
Much Ado About Nothing, galaxyquest - great movies!
To Read - The Wee Free Men
(thankyou Gill)
What I do when not playing here: I also have fun at church.
And I met that Chrestomanci look-alike! At a Medieval Fayre, in armour. :P
TV Faves: Dark Angel season 1, Alias, Farscape, Star Trek, Babylon 5,
Stargate, occasional BBC miniseries (P&P, Wives & Daughters, etc), CSI...
Oh I can't think of what else. It's the exams I tell you!)
Sheila Chandra - what's her music like? She got a spot on the The Two Towers
soundtrack, was good.
Aimee.