Introductions

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Sat Jun 21 10:59:25 EDT 2003

Elise:

>  My most recent re-read was Time of the Ghost though - don't find it
>scary, or not unduly or more than others - would love to discuss.

It's been a while since I've read Time of the Ghost - in fact, I
think I last read it after you said interesting things about how
close it was to life for you (and that's going back a while. :(  Are
you going to stay de-lurked *this* time, please?).   Just lent my
copy to a friend who took it far away, so can't reread soon, but
would happily join in if you started discussing.

Hallie.