Super Summer Annual Intros!

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 19:04:59 EDT 2003

--- "Ian W. Riddell" <iwriddell at charter.net> wrote:
> Elizabeth wrote:
> >

> >Favourite Movie - couldn't resist this one: The
> Sound of Music. I always get
> >a pitying smile when I say this, but I will
> defiantly stick it in anyway.
>
> Don't let it get to you. I've been caught several
> times at red lights
> in my car belting along to "Lonely Goatherd" - a
> practice which my
> partner claims is proof that I should be
> institutionalized for the
> good of all (said partner loathes musical theatre
> especially that of
> the Julie Andrewsish variety, go figure).

While I doubt is SofM would get a place in my top 1000
movies I have to admit that I'd love to see a car
pulled up at traffic lights belting out the soundtrack
of SofM, certainly far preferable to that DOOF, DOOF,
DOOF music (?) that one usualy hears. In fact it is a
splendid image. Tell your partner he's wrong - it
makes you an institution.

Jon