Introductions

Heather Graham sprite_jupiter at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 20 12:48:52 EDT 2003

Name: Heather

Living in: Vancouver, Canada

Age: 12

What I do when not playing here :  schoolwork

Married/partnered/?: No

Offspring (human variety): mom, dad, sister

Offspring (four-legged): 3 cats-Sprite, Jupiter and Angie, 2 dogs-Ace and
Kelly

First DWJ/when: witch week-a few years ago.

Favourite DWJ (Why am I doing this to myself?!): lives of christopher chant.

Least favourite DWJ (Why not? We've had interesting discussions
about the ones we don't like too.)- not sure

Other authors/books (in no particular order, and bound to have
forgotten plenty):

Music: I don't listen to music

Currently reading: the merlin conspiracy