Super Summer Annual Intros!

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Fri Jun 20 09:37:40 EDT 2003

I love Kay. Especially "The Lions of Al-Rassan" and "The Finoavar
Tapestry". I spend a couple of hours at "Bright Weavings" every
couple months or so when I get the urge for more things Kay.

Can't wait for his next one, whatever that may be. I still haven't
been able to track down a copy of his new book of poetry. I haven't
tried Chapters.ca ("Candian" bookseller) yet, but I'll be reduced to
that soon.

LeGuin is my goddess. I just got her new one "Changing Planes" in the
mail from Amazon yesterday.

I would like to add Philip Pullman and Steven Brust to my list of
authors (since, in a moment of madness, I neglected to remember how
much I love Lyra Belaqua and Vlad Taltos!).

widdy

--
Dissent is the highest form of patriotism. Thomas Jefferson

Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net