Super Summer Annual Intros!

Ulrika miri at home.se
Fri Jun 20 05:26:41 EDT 2003

Name: Ulrika

Living in: Göteborg, Sweden.

Age: 30

What I do when not playing here: Read (a lot...), draw/paint (some). I graduated as a Civil Engineer about 1½ years ago and I work with geotechnics.

Married/partnered: Yes.

Offspring (human or four-legged variety): None (but I really want a cat!!)

First DWJ/when: Dogsbody, 13-14 ys old. Found it in the school library and after that I just kept on reading all the dwj that I could find.

Favourite DWJ: Spellcoats, Fire and Hemlock

Least favourite DWJ: A Sudden Wild Magic, Dark Lord of Derkholm

Other authors/books (in no particular order): Jane Austen, Lois McMaster Bujold, Elizabeth Gaskell, Sheri S Tepper, Connie Willis, Garth Nix, Emma Wells, Paul Auster, Anne Fine and more...

Currently reading: When the King Comes Home by Caroline Stevermer, Life of Pi by Yann Martel and Smoke and Mirrors by Neil Gaiman.

Books waiting for: The Wizard Hunters by Martha Wells (have it on order in the local SF-store ... ), A Scholar of Magic by Caroline Stevermer, Abhorsen by Garth Nix (the pb).

Music: Don't listen to a lot of music and my cd-collection measures only about 20 cm if you put it nicely on a shelf., but I like Bo Kaspers orkester, The Cardigans, Ella Fitzgerald, Stacey Kent and Purcell.

Favourite film: Force 10 from Navarone, Philadelphia Story.

//Ulrika

Just because they really are out to get you doesn't mean you aren't paranoid.
Steven Brust - Issola