Super Summer Annual Intros!

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Thu Jun 19 23:57:45 EDT 2003

Elizabeth wrote:

>Favourite Movie - couldn't resist this one: The Sound of Music. I always get
>a pitying smile when I say this, but I will defiantly stick it in anyway.

Don't let it get to you. I've been caught several times at red lights
in my car belting along to "Lonely Goatherd" - a practice which my
partner claims is proof that I should be institutionalized for the
good of all (said partner loathes musical theatre especially that of
the Julie Andrewsish variety, go figure).

My favorite movie: Up till 5 or so years ago, I would have said "The
Wizard of Oz" and left it at that. Now I have to add a few to make it
"My favorite movies" since I couldn't possibly choose between them:
The Wizard of Oz, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Manchurian Candidate,
Waiting for Guffman, and Rear Window.

widdy
--
Dissent is the highest form of patriotism. Thomas Jefferson

Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net