Closure, links? (was; Merlin Conspiracy Review)

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 10:38:59 EDT 2003

minnow thought,
"But isn't it a wise child who knows her own father?  You are assuming
fidelity in her mother,
which may not be a justified assumption.  Is it stated anywhere?"

But it seemed by the end of your post minnow, you were also speaking of
Alicia and Grundo as both Romanov's, thus I'm not sure if the question above
is just for the sake of argument?  At any rate, I recall that at some point
one or both of the narrators notice that Grundo and Alicia have the same
unusual nose, and then that Grundo and Romanov have the same nose.  I've
loaned my copy out, so there's no hope of more specifics from this quarter.

Elise