Lion and Unicron Review

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Wed Jun 18 11:43:16 EDT 2003

Charlie cleverly points out that I was smoking beans when I said Lion
and the Unicorn.  The review of Diana Wynne Jones: an Exciting and
Exacting Wisdom is in Children's Literature vol. 31, the annual
publication of the Modern Language Association Division on Children's
Literature and the Children's Literature Association (isn't that a
mouthful?).  I'm not sure how many people here have access to that
outside of university libraries (I assume Jackie does, because I'm
holding vol. 30 in my hands and see that she has an essay in it), so I
will e-mail them and ask about reprint rights.

-deborah
--
Can the gods catch flu?  I think I may have given it to all of them.
					-- chrestomanci