B&B-age for Pub-meet (becoming definite)

Roger Burton West roger at firedrake.org
Wed Jun 18 06:59:18 EDT 2003

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 10:47:10AM +0000, Gili Bar-Hillel wrote:
>I just wonder if we should set up a
>seperate mailing list for this matter, so that messages about the pub-meet
>won't get lost amongst the rest of the DWJ traffic, and also to minimize
>jealousy...

Done.

I've put various people on it already: Kylie, Gili, Gill, Ven, Charlie,
Philip, Amanda, Minnow and me.

If you want to be on it too, send mail to dwjmeet-request (at)
firedrake.org with "subscribe" as the subject line. To post to the list,
send mail to dwjmeet (at) firedrake.org. (I've obfuscated the addresses
slightly so as to cut down on spam-harvesting from the web archive of
this list.) Or, of course, just email me directly.

(For reference: I already run a number of mailing lists, keep all
addresses confidential, and have had no spam complaints so far.)

Roger