B&B-age for Pub-meet (becoming definite)

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 06:47:10 EDT 2003

>What I suggest is that at some point in late July, when I have a definite
>idea of how many people need beds in Bristol overnight on September 6th, I
>find somewhere (either a small hotel or a B&B or several B&Bs near each
>other) all at one go, rather than doing a piecemeal thing on a day-by day
>basis.  It'll save wear and tear on my nerves.  Since I seem to have
>volunteered for this in an accidental sort of way I'll do it; that's a
>promise, ok?  But I think it does make more sense to make a single job of
>it rather than a lot of little bits.

This sounds like an excellent suggestion, makes a lot of sense, and I
appreciate your role in initiating this "event" as well as your willingness
to continue helping with arrangements. I just wonder if we should set up a
seperate mailing list for this matter, so that messages about the pub-meet
won't get lost amongst the rest of the DWJ traffic, and also to minimize
jealousy...