DWJ to Australia (was RE: September 6th)

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 20:20:21 EDT 2003

--- minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:
> Aimee wrote:
>
> >>Dorian said:
> >>There's nothing for it.  DWJ just has to move to
> Ireland.
> >No, no, to Australia! The climate'd be good for her
> health...
> Once she got there it would be great, I expect.
> It's the getting there
> that might be a problem.

Unfortunately Australia is no place for a person
suffering from a travel jinx. It is no a country
designed for non-travellers. Even living in a major
city can involve travel of considerable diferences
(greater Sydney covers an area as large as southern
Britain - 300-400km North-south and 150km east-west)

Jon