DWJ to Australia (was RE: September 6th)

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Sun Jun 15 07:50:18 EDT 2003

Aimee wrote:

>>Dorian said:
>>There's nothing for it.  DWJ just has to move to Ireland.
>No, no, to Australia! The climate'd be good for her health...

The trouble is that last time she went to Australia it did in her spine in
long-term, and she ended up having about 20 hours of surgery in two
operations to put her back together again.  So she might jib at getting on
the plane.

Once she got there it would be great, I expect.  It's the getting there
that might be a problem.

Was I saying something in another thread somewhere about feeling that it's
a great drawback in this society, not having instantaneous
matter-transportation?

Minnow