B&B-age for Pub-meet (becoming definite)

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Sat Jun 14 15:55:58 EDT 2003

>        Minnow could you look out for one for me as well?  I'm not sure
>which friends I'll be staying with, but wherever it ends up it would be
>much easier to stay in a B&B than to try and public transport it at some
>unknown hour in the evening.
>
>        Kylie
>        (getting excited)

What I suggest is that at some point in late July, when I have a definite
idea of how many people need beds in Bristol overnight on September 6th, I
find somewhere (either a small hotel or a B&B or several B&Bs near each
other) all at one go, rather than doing a piecemeal thing on a day-by day
basis.  It'll save wear and tear on my nerves.  Since I seem to have
volunteered for this in an accidental sort of way I'll do it; that's a
promise, ok?  But I think it does make more sense to make a single job of
it rather than a lot of little bits.

Did you know that you sent an attachment file to the list when you posted?
My machine won't open it, so I hope it was nothing too important...

Minnow