Pub-meet (becoming definite)

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Sat Jun 14 13:19:36 EDT 2003

	"As for what to do about the night: trains from Bristol to London go on
	happening until quite late, about 10.30, but that one doesn't get in till
	midnight.  Or I can find B&Bs in the area if I'm given a couple of weeks'
	notice (or better, a month, at that time of year)."

	Minnow could you look out for one for me as well?  I'm not sure which friends I'll be staying with, but wherever it ends up it would be much easier to stay in a B&B than to try and public transport it at some unknown hour in the evening.

	Kylie
	(getting excited)