September 6th

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 21:52:15 EDT 2003

Minnow wrote

<I think I shall start a running count on how
many of us are interested.
Kylie, Charlie, Philip (he'll come round to it,
that Fair has to end some
time), Roger, Amanda, Gili (but I'm not entirely
convinced she was
serious), Gill, me.  It's beginning to look as if
it definitely has to
happen.>

Count me in too, great idea Kylie. Great
facilitation Minnow Charles and anyone I've
missed. One thing though, having my own travel
jinx -- it makes me faint just to think about
doing Sheff to Bristol and back in one day -- any
chance of somewhere to stay in the Bristol area?

=====
Ven