September 6th

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Thu Jun 12 16:05:19 EDT 2003

Minnow said...

> I think I shall start a running count on how many of us are interested.
> Kylie, Charlie, Philip (he'll come round to it, that Fair has to end some
> time), Roger, Amanda, Gili (but I'm not entirely convinced she was
> serious), Gill, me.  It's beginning to look as if it definitely has to
> happen.

Pout, pout, SULK!  I shall be in England over the (English) August Bank
Holiday and will no way be able to afford to pop back a couple of weeks
later.  Waaaaaaah!

There's nothing for it.  DWJ just has to move to Ireland.  She'd like it
here.  We have nice tax breaks for writers (as in they don't pay any).  Tell
her she has to move here.  NOW!

Okay, I'll stop behaving like a spoiled brat now.  But oh, I envy you guys.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"[My rule] for keeping my temper in order, is never to leave it too long
with another person."
- Horace Walpole