Pub-meet (provisional)

Rosie Hopkins rosieburroughs at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 05:52:19 EDT 2003

 --- minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:
> I am awaiting further expressions of interest: so far, with Philip
> being
> tied to a bookstall, we've got six foregathering, I think.

I would be interested if it ends up being on a day I can do (which I
can't say now as it depends partly whether my husband needs the car for
work). Personally I would find a daytime meet easier, especially if it
ends up being in the week as that would mean one day off work rather
than two; what do others think?

Rosie

=====
Why do we suffer so in the world? Just regard life as the short bloom of the mountain cherry.  -- Murasaki

A bird does not sing because he has an answer; he sings because he has a song.  -- Chinese proverb