OT: Small Island (was Re: Vienne and others)

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Jun 11 18:01:23 EDT 2003

A question...
> > So . . .where does that leave Canada and New
> > Zealand?

Which Jon answered...
> New Zealand has all the geography of the US crammed
> into a country the size of Britain and the population
> of a largish country town :), I can't speak for
> Canada, but I'm told it has Winter. (I believe it does
> have a summer but if it doesn't fall on a weekend you
> often miss it. :)

LOL! And here we were thinking we've entered the big-time in NZ because we
now have 4 million people. There was a lot of DaDA! -ing on the TV a couple
of months ago when that milestone was reached. Are there some largish
country towns with that population in the US?
Ob DWJ - how many people do you suppose live in Time City?

Regards
Elizabeth.