Back from a trip

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Wed Jun 11 13:11:22 EDT 2003

Had a wonderful, but bittersweet return trip to Victoria, BC, Canada
this past week to conduct a couple of pieces in the 10th anniversary
concert of a choir I founded there.

And I astonished myself by reading 7 books during the course of the
travelling and the visit. Two of which were DWJs that I hadn't yet
read: "Archer's Goon" and "Power of Three". I'll spend some time
thinking this week about how wonderful they both were and send some
thoughts to the list. Mostly I just wanted to gush that they were
great and be proud of myself that I'm getting closer to having "Read
Them All" - the point at which I'll be able to engage in the joy of
"Rereading Them All"!

blessings

widdy
--
Fairy tales are not true--fairy tales are important, and they are not
true, they are more than true. Not because they tell us that dragons

Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net