Pub-meet (provisional)

Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 12:27:08 EDT 2003

>>> (Why is it frightening?  DWJ isn't a Scary Lady, she's a Good Thing.)
>>I don't know why.  But meeting Great People scares me.
>
> Somebody I know who felt the same way before meeting her said afterwards
> that she is "everyone's favourite (and sexiest) aunt", if that helps...

Wow!

>>Go for it!  And as I stand behind the book stall at our (rather belated)
church
>>Summer Fair, I shall think of you all having a good time.  Yah! Envy!
>
> <puts on thinking-cap>
>
> I have always said that not having instantaneous matter-transporters was a
> serious flaw in the organisation of this planet's affairs.  Where is Scotty
> when we need him, to beam you down here?

Yes.  And I need at least one other adept to use my nearest Grove of the
Goddess, so that's out, too :-)

I'm off on holiday for a week or so - staying with parents in Somerset - so I'll
see you all (metaphorically) on Monday week...

Philip.

prohibited.

Registered address:

Registered in England & Wales No. 2366923.