Pub-meet (provisional)

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Tue Jun 10 13:33:22 EDT 2003

Oh dear. I was going to suggest the 6th specifically with Philip in mind, as
someone with a proper job!

Since Philip can't make Saturday, and depending on other people's
commitments - including DWJ's of course - can I suggest, Minnow, that you
look into the possibility of other days during Kylie's week in the UK -
Thursday 4th or Friday 5th perhaps? (If we're talking evenings, Mon-Wed is
no go for me.) Either way, I'm happy to do the chauffeuring (though
regretful at missing the chance to get sloshed in good company). If it's in
Bristol, I'd suggest you check out the Highbury Vaults, as having good beer,
no music, convenient location, and large tables to sit round. No idea about
their food though.

Charlie