DWJ fanlisting, Finncon

Anna-Leena Pyykönen annaleena at nerina.org
Tue Jun 10 13:20:26 EDT 2003

>on 9.6.2003 19:24, Hallie O'Donovan at hallieod at indigo.ie wrote:

> None of the links worked when I just tried.   :-(

>They didn't work for me either :) (I'm using an iMac with OS 9.0.4 and
>Internet Explorer 5.1.6 for Mac if that's any help in defining the
problem).

>Tarja

I'm puzzled about this, especially if both of the sites decided to get
tricky at the same time. I have no idea if thefanlistings.org has been down
or something, but I'm positive the server I host my domain at has been up
all the time. If changing the browser helped maybe it is the coding as it
was suggested. I thought my HTML was very basic, but I'm going to give it
another look: 404 is so not a good thing... Anyway, I hope that there hasn't
been too many problems and that I'll be able to prevent the further ones.
Thanks for everyone who's joined already. :)

>>Is anyone else coming to the Finncon/Eurocon/Baltcon
>(http://www.finncon.org) in Turku the beginning of August? If you are, we
could have a small meeting of the Finns on this list.

Some of my friends are going, but so far I really can't say if I'm going to
be there as well. We'll see. If I'm able to come, it certainly would be nice
to meet IRL! And I'd really love to see that academic discussion about the
BtVS.

Anna-Leena