DWJ listers at the Worldcon and in the UK

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Mon Jun 9 22:27:41 EDT 2003

I'm going to be at the Worldcon in Toronto this year and I was wondering if there were any DWJers going?  It might be fun to meet up and throw rotten tomatoes in the Harry Potter panels :)

The week after the Worldcon I am heading to the UK - this is in the first week in September.  I know there are quite a few people on the list from various parts of the UK and if we can arrange it I think it would be wonderful to perhaps meet and have dinner somewhere.  And here is a greatly daring thought - perhaps we could invite DWJ to attend the dinner and speak to us?  Thoughts??

Kylie