DWJ fanlisting

Anna-Leena Pyykönen annaleena at nerina.org
Mon Jun 9 11:58:04 EDT 2003

Hi!

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the fanlistings. The concept
of it was originally created by a German girl, Janine Mischor, who thought
it would be interesting to find out how many fans of a particular subject
there are in the www.  It soon became quite a phenomenom. If you'd like to
know more, the mothership is waiting for you ->
http://www.thefanlistings.org.

Anyway, the other day I was looking for a fanlisting for DWJ and I couldn't
find one, which just wasn't acceptable at all... So, now she has one.
http://www.nerina.org/dwj

If you'd like to join it would be interesting to see where you're located. I
know that there's previously been a questionnaire about that (and many other
things as well), but some time has passed and there must be some new members
on the list, too.

Also, I wrote a letter to DWJ and told her about the fanlisting - I suppose
it would be nice for her to be able to see some sort of list about her
readers, although it mostly consists of people who are more familiar with
internet.

Anna-Leena