Vienne and others

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 11:38:48 EDT 2003

Hey, no.  I thought that Vienne was Vienna too.  It had a foreign feel to it
that I didn't think London would have...and they seemed to have quite a LOT of
country around it, more than England in size, somehow. (This is most
subjective.  I once travelled by train from one side of England to Wales and back, all
in one day. To me, that is not all that big. From NY to Chicago by train is
18 hours...)

Aren't those books that you want to read in the Invisible Library?  More
books by Ansen Dibell than the trilogy from the late 70's, say?  More books by
Joan North--who wrote Cloud Forest--  The rest of eluki (Rosemary Edghill)'s
Twelve Treasures  books?
     Devra

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com