Derk makes me uneasy

Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk
Wed Jun 4 05:06:59 EDT 2003

Minnow wrote:

> I can't remember whether the Leathery-Winged Avians made it into DL or
> YotG, but I have a vague memory of geese being suggested as a substitute
> for them, at one point.

FWIW the Leathery-Winged Avians were a feature of the Chesney tours in DLoD, but
not a feature of the world.  They were represented by magically-driven automata,
which Barnabas disabled in an attempt to mess up the tours, so Blade got the
geese to do the job instead.  Which they did, until they got bored with it.

Philip.

prohibited.

Registered address:

Registered in England & Wales No. 2366923.