book titles

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Tue Jun 3 19:13:13 EDT 2003

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:
|There is no copyright on titles, or so I have been told.

Indeed, though Anne Rice's _Taltos_ ticked me off aa title pick.
Someone else in fantasy having laid a substantial claim to that one.  As
Miss Manners says, "you do not have to everything disagreeable that you
have a right to do".

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
The cry has been that when war is declared, all opposition should
therefore be hushed.  A sentiment more unworthy of a free country could