book titles

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Tue Jun 3 17:49:31 EDT 2003

Meredith wrote:

>Hi everyone. Here's yet another coincidence - the latest Mythopoeic Awards (
>http://www.mythsoc.org ) shortlist includes for MYTH AND FANTASY STUDIES:
>"A Charmed Life: The Spirituality of Potterworld" by Francis Bridger (Image
>Books)

As noted in this month's *Ansible*, DWJ's response was "All I can say to
that is ooOOOOOOOH!!!!!"

Somehow I don't think the intonation on that was of the sort that goes with
opening a present and finding that it's just what one always wanted.  I
think it was probably more the outraged "words fail me" kind of an
ooOOOOOOOH!!!!!

There is no copyright on titles, or so I have been told.

Minnow