extremely belated Super Summer Annual Intros!

Aimee Smith s4028253 at student.uq.edu.au
Wed Jul 30 01:08:21 EDT 2003

Paul Andinach said:

>(Definitely one of the top five things I miss about Perth is the
>existence of shops that sell comics even if they don't have Batman,
>Superman, the Phantom, or Archie in them.)

Which made me wonder, has anyone heard of, or read, or knows how I could get
a copy of a collection of comics from I dunno when called The Trigan Empire.
My father collected them amongst all these magazines when he was young and
no he thinks my aunty in Darwin has them, so don't think they'll be raided
any time soon. The story starts with an Earth man deciphering the language
of a crash-landed space ship and recounts the entire history of this
civilisation from hunter-gatherers to space age... I read it ages and ages
ago when I was only about ten or something, and I loved them then. Anyone?

Aimee the Hopeful.