extremely belated Super Summer Annual Intros!

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 17:10:45 EDT 2003

Very impreesive listing indeed, I've just ordered
about 300 hrs of MR3s of British commedies, wonder if
I'll ever get a chance to listen to even a small
fraction of them. I put you down, Anita, as the person
who recomended me so you may get a free CD from them
(they only ask for name and city - which I guessed as
Perth - but that's probably not right is it)

Jon