extremely belated Super Summer Annual Intros!

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Tue Jul 29 12:26:46 EDT 2003

Charlie asked:

>Do you also have "I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue?" - originally a spin-off from
>"I'm Sorry I'll Read that Again", but much longer lasting (still going after
>30 odd years) and, frankly, funnier?

(Anyone for a quick game of Mornington Crescent?)

I agree that it was/is on the whole funnier, though I still miss Willie
Rushton.... Was it really a spin-off?  It seems to be different enough for
me to think it was originally a piss-take.  As it were.

Sort of like the Man From U.N.C.L.E. being a piss-take of the Bond movies,
and the Bond movies themselves being less than truly serious.

Minnow