Bujold quote

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 17:21:10 EDT 2003

I don't know if any other Aussie members have noticed
this (it took me weeks to see it and then I had to
record it to check) but in the current ABC TV
promotions for their August line up they include a
quote from Lois Bujold that flashes briefly on the
screen. It is "home is not a place but people" (or
something like that) Some of the quotes they show
relate specifically to programs (the one before it
from Ned Kelly seems to) but the only program in the
ad that seems to be associated with the quote is, I
think, something about a coronor. Does anyone know
where the quote is from?
I'd been seeing the promo for weeks wondering why it
made me think of Bujold before I realised her name
actually appeared in it.

Jon