dalemark and linear thought.

JOdel at aol.com JOdel at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 12:03:16 EDT 2003

<< One of the things I love about reading DWJ is that I get to take this
convoluted non-linear storyline and *make it right* in my head; fixing Robin's
skirt, shall we say.  But that's, ironically, because I'm so linear.  One of my
troubles with Hexwood is that I cant do this.  And I've tried, >>

I've always felt that Hexwood was DWJ's attempt to ge back to that quote in
Spellcoats and try to see if she *could* tell something deliberately not in
linear order. Time City may have been another attempt.