gnod writer's map

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Wed Jul 23 00:29:13 EDT 2003

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Ven wrote:
|I came across this site today. The idea of the
|writer's map is to show the connections betweeen
|writers in an you may also like kind of way. It's
|apparently in collaboration with Amazon, so I
|presume that's where they get their data.

You can also try http://www.baconizer.com to see how best to get from,
say, DWJ to Possession, linking by Amazon's "people who bought this book
also bought..."

|Input Diana Wynne Jones and her name appears,
|bobbing up and down in a thick wodge of other
|names, familiar, Pratchett Rowling and
|unfamiliar, Francine Pascal anyone? After a while

Girls' series books.  Sweet Valley High, I think.

Interesting site.  DWJ to Tamore Pierce didn't surprise, but Pierce to
Catherine Coulter did, as did Catherine Coulter to Kafka.

-deborah
--
Wes: "My gypsy curse sometimes prevent me from seeing the truth.  Oh, Buffy!"
Cordy: "Yes, Angel?"