Computersorrow (was Re: Elfsorrow)

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Sun Jul 20 13:28:59 EDT 2003

Charlie wrote:

>I'm sorry about that - and thanks for telling me. The copy of my post that
>got sent back to me didn't contain (or at least display) any of that stuff,
>so I didn't know. Actually, I'm really surprised it was there, as I wasn't
>even replying to anybody on this occasion.

And *this* time there isn't HTML visible at the bottom.   Curiouser and
curiouser.

Random, that's what it is.

I am sometimes very glad I don't have to try to pretend I understand
computers.  Or even what I ought to call the bit of the thing that causes
it to do such.  After a bit my brain starts to hurt.

Thanks for bothering, Charlie: even if you didn't actually *do* anything,
it's kind of you to accept that this can be a problem, rather than blaming
*me* for it, which is what usually happens!  ("Well, if you had Outlook
thingy yourself there wouldn't be any difficulty!" is a common response.)

Minnow