Elfsorrow

Anita Graham amgraham at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Sun Jul 20 09:42:45 EDT 2003

Charliem

You seem to be using Outlook Express, which I don't use. However, I do
use Outlook which is similar so I would suggest that you go to
Tools/Options/Send/Mail Sending Format and then choose Plain Text. This
was what I found by trying out Outlook Express on my system.

Perhaps some of the tabs/selections on the way down to "Plain Text" will
be slightly different, but once you are past Options/Tools you should be
able to navigate your way around.

The instructions above should work from your main Outlook Express page.
If you want to set a single mail message, which you are already
composing, to plain text, you should be able to use the Format menu at
the top of the page to select "Plain Text".

I hope this helps and that it isn't too technical.

Anita Graham