Skinhead Hamlet

Abe Gross argross at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jul 18 10:32:10 EDT 2003

        It's perhaps worth adding, on a note of pronunciation (since it's not
        obvious) that 'mush' in the context is pronunced to rhyme with 'push', not
        with 'lush'.

        Thanks for that explanation, Charlie! Of course it seems obvious now that you've said it, but I must admit I simply read it automatically to rhyme with "lush", as that's the only way I'd ordinarily expect it to be. I forgot that it can be pronounced a different way.

        Ros