More on Martha Wells

Wed Jul 9 12:53:52 EDT 2003

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 09:37:24 +0100, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:

>Just got this information straight from the horse's mouth, (or her
>husband at any rate), and also got permission to pass it on.
>(There's a *very* small MW Yahoo group now, and he posted there.)
>
>I know that some people felt that the ending of  _City of Bones_  was
>more than a bit unresolved - I certainly went straight to Amazon to
>see if there was news of a sequel.

Funny, that was an ending I felt very comforted by.  This is why it's a Good
Thing to love Thomas Hardy.  :)  But if she does ever write a sequel, I'll
be thrilled.  (The ending I liked least was _Necromancer_ so basically I get
my wish for a "sequel" to that one.)

Melissa Proffitt
(enjoying lurkerdom for once)