Potter sequels? (was Re: Byatt on Potter)

Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk
Wed Jul 9 07:38:07 EDT 2003

Minnow:

> and without reference to a television interview in which JKR is rumoured to
> have hinted to that effect, because she didn't know about the TV thing (we
> don't have the fishtank, and she wasn't aware it was happening).  That

You have kids and no telly?  I'm impressed!

I have no telly, but I think that if I ever do have kids I shall get one (a
telly, I mean).  After doing some sort of survey of what programmes out there
actually do have educational value, of course...

Philip.

prohibited.

Registered address:

Registered in England & Wales No. 2366923.