Wind in the Willows

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jul 8 07:27:44 EDT 2003

Charlie wrote:
Didn't someone writer a book which tells this whole story from the stoats'
and weasels' point of view, incidentally? Which would certainly be relevant
to this discussion. Called Wild Wood, or something similar.

JOdel wrote:
Fellowship Hall. I don't recall the author. I never read it myself.

There's also one by Jan Needle, which is called Wild Wood. It's funny (as
most of hers are). Several of the characters are named after beers,
including the main agitator, Boddington, who is described as thin, yellow
and extraordinarily bitter. (I don't drink beer, I couldn't possibly
comment.)
Jennifer