Spontaneous overflow of powerful feeling

Roger Burton West roger at firedrake.org
Tue Jul 8 04:36:22 EDT 2003

On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 06:50:41PM +0100, minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:
>I am still fascinated by these plural cats.  I only recall the one cat.

Since I had two minutes to spare, I downloaded a copy of _Stalky & Co._
and searched for every occurrence of the words "cat", "pussy", and some
others. There is only one actual cat, in _An Unsavory Interlude_, though
the word is also used for the result of smoking extremely cheap cigars.

Total elapsed time, including the downloading, was something less than
ninety seconds.

Roger