Godwin's Law

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Sat Jul 5 10:31:17 EDT 2003

That's a good one. :-)

I actually quit a mailing list, because shortly after I joined, somebody
brought up a Nazi argument in a discussion. I was apalled - for much the same
reasons stated in the article you sent the link to. It brought a nasty taste to
the debate that had nothing to to with the topic discussed in the first
place. I was really shocked that someone would call another erson a Nazi because
he didn't like his/her point of view. I considered writing that these
terrible events shouldn't be used that way, but decided I didn't have time to wear
myself out in such futile arguments and left...

Bettina