Just where in Hell will YOU end up?

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 21:25:11 EDT 2003

Widdy said...

> Well . . . being gay and all and feeling that,
yes, there are some
> times that  punch in the face is deserved (not
that I've ever
> delivered one!) . . . I'm stuck down in the 7th

level with all the
> violent folks.>

Dorian said
<Me too.  I'm assuming it's due to admitting to
bisexuality, since I'm
neither violent nor suicidal.  Weirdness.>

Just the way that Dante wrote it I guess. Hi you
guys I'm here on the seventh level too, in the
best of company I'm sure. I nearly got into limbo
but just you virtuous pagans take care of all
those unbaptised babies in there with you....
that's a lot of nappies to change.

=====
Ven