Antonia Forest And Others

Anna Clare McDuff amcduff at math.sunysb.edu
Wed Jul 2 11:12:57 EDT 2003

	I just got a parcel from Girls Gone By (OK, I'm a little late
collecting my post today, I've been very absentminded and generally woolly
lately :-) enclosing my brand new copy of Monica Turns Up Trumps by E.M.
Brent-Dyer & I suddenly couldn't remember if anyone's told the list yet
that Antonia Forest's Run Away Home will be republished by GGBP later this
month. So there I've just told you! Apparently it has hit the presses and
with any luck at all should be hitting people's doormats early this
August. There are some other treats on the republishing schedule as well,
I am especially excited by The Chalet School In The Oberland which is the
only Chalet book I've never even read, and is due to be republished this
August, but I'm also looking forward to getting my hands on You're A
Brick, Angela, a new edition of the reference to girls' fiction.

More details here:

http://www.rockterrace.demon.co.uk/GGBP/

	Anna