September meet

Rosie Hopkins rosieburroughs at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 13:52:19 EDT 2003

Could someone tell me what's happening about this, or else how to find
out what's happening? I thought I had followed the instructions for
subscribing to the special list, but something must have gone wrong as
I have had no messages from it.

Thanks,
Rosie

=====
Why do we suffer so in the world? Just regard life as the short bloom of the mountain cherry.  -- Murasaki

A bird does not sing because he has an answer; he sings because he has a song.  -- Chinese proverb